[OpenLayers-Dev] cartodiagrams

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:33:21 EDT 2009

Hmmm... Haven't seen the term "carto-diagram" used much (a Google did
turn up some references). I have implemented an older algorithm in
both Python and Visual Basic. It works for vector data (i.e.,
features) not raster. The Python is probably the simplest code to
implement in OL.

You can download the Python code here:
http://geo-perspectives.com/files/pyCart.zip

-Eric

Eric B. Wolf                          720-209-6818
USGS Geographer
Center of Excellence in GIScience
PhD Student
CU-Boulder - Geography