[OpenLayers-Dev] Shape files in openlayers

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Thu Mar 12 04:24:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

When using shp2img you are out of the webserver scope. This mean that
you may have to add to your system path some directories which are
declared in the apache environment. Try to add C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin tu
your system path.
But anyway, as it seems that your problems rely mostly on mapserver
installation and configuration, the mapserver-users list would be a much
appropriate place to post your questions.

Regards,

Guillaume