[OpenLayers-Dev] this.callbacks is undefined error

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Mar 12 07:46:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

first of all, please don't cross-post to dev and users if it is not
necessary.

Maybe you can check out the following for pointers:

http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/bartvde/wmsgetfeatureinfo/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Control/FeatureInfo.js

http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/bartvde/wmsgetfeatureinfo/openlayers/examples/featureinfo-control.html

Best regards,
Bart