[OpenLayers-Dev] Join with openlayers org: GSOC 2009-Drag and Drop Mapping Widgets

Ananda Subasinghe anandafit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 01:08:39 EDT 2009

Hi All,
 I am Ananda student of university of Moratuwa Sri lanka(www.mrt.ac.lk). I
have worked with SAHNA open source community and have a experience with open
source software as well.  I have decided to apply for GSOC in this year
through your organisation. I am going to apply for GSOC under "Drag and Drop
mapping widgets" idea that you have mention in "
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SummerOfCode" page. I want to get experience
with your org and good understand of my selected idea. I hope that you may
help me to get a involvement to my selected idea.

Best regards,
Ananda.

--
"Respere | http://respere.com/ | "Dum spiro spero"