[OpenLayers-Dev] proposal for GeoExt governance

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:01:42 EDT 2009

It's true. We actually did toss this around for good on 2 hours, and without
so much as a *mention* about NCAA tournament picks.

It seems the main cause for the misunderstanding was that I had wrongly
believed that this governance deal was some sort of official OSGEO
*rule*.... which apparently it is not.

Anyways, the bottom line is that for me, there is no issue here, so
long as the OL PSC agrees to take the "governance" issue on as a
whole (and not just delegate it to Tim and Eric).

clysedale horses onward!