[OpenLayers-Dev] Triage Meeting, Round #2

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Mar 24 15:09:08 EDT 2009

In order to finalize what will not be going into the 2.8 release, I
propose we have another meeting on April 1st, at the same time as
before, if there are no serious conflicts:

  http://bit.ly/yeFwo
  Time: April 1st, 16:00 UTC

It is my intention that after this meeting, no new non-regression bugs
will be included in 2.8, and any bug that is unlikely to have a patch in
trunk over the following 2-3 days will not be included in 2.8. This
should allow us to plan for an RC1 on April 6th.

I should note that it appears that London, and possibly other European
countries, observe Daylight Savings Time starting this weekend, which
may push this meeting one hour *later* than the previous one for you
folks.

If anyone has serious conflicts with this time, and has other
suggestions, please try to have them in within the next 24 hours, and
I'll try to come up with a plan that works as well as possible. I'm
especially interested in anyone who currently has a ticket assigned to
them
(http://trac.openlayers.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=2.8+Release&order=priority&group=owner)
being able to attend.

Thanks!