[OpenLayers-Dev] proposal for a new addin: sosclient

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Tue Nov 3 05:49:02 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)
<bartvde at osgis.nl> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I've been working on an SOS (Sensor Observation Service) client in
> OpenLayers in a sandbox [1], and I think this would be a good candidate
> for an addin. But before I put more work into it (shaping it up to be an
> addin), I want to know if this is a good candidate.
>
> Best regards,
> Bart
>
> [1]
> http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/bartvde/sosclient/openlayers/examples/sos.html

The three addins that we currently have are controls. What would your
SOS addin be composed of? I'm just curious... If your code includes
formats, I'm wondering if it'd make sense to have them in trunk
instead of in the addin?

Thanks,
--
Eric Lemoine