[OpenLayers-Dev] proposal for a new addin: sosclient

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Tue Nov 3 16:12:54 EST 2009

Hi Bart,

To me It seems like this all could go into the core of OL: SOS is an OGC
standard and it will be just another format that OL supports
(hopefully). Of course OL is growing bigger with every release, which
will push more people to make customised versions for themselves when
they feel it's getting too big. But that is another issue.

Regards, Roald