[OpenLayers-Dev] multi projections example

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Mon Nov 23 11:13:01 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Eric Lemoine
<eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM,  <bartvde at osgis.nl> wrote:
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> as you know I am very much interested in such functionality as well, and I
>> have my own hackish implementation right now.
>>
>> Are you able to show the example in a sandbox?
>
> <http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/elemoine/reproject/examples/reproject-map.html>

Hi Bart and others

I updated my reproject-map.html example with fancier code (see above
URL). User can now switch zone (projection) either by selecting a new
zone using the HTML select, or by zooming/panning to a new zone. This
example relies on two small OpenLayers patches: one making Map.moveTo
trigger a "beforemove" event, and one making Layer.addOptions call
initResolutions if necessary. I'm going to attach my patches to
tickets in the coming days.

Cheers,

--
Eric Lemoine