[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers. Control. LayerSwitcher

Dom Lehr dominic.lehr at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:46:30 EST 2009

Hey Guys!

I'm new to this list, but a big fan of OpenLayers! Needless to say,
I'm to a point where I need some help: Here is my problem:

I got four layers on my map; Enabling and disabling them thru the
Control.LayerSwitcher works perfect. Tho, my layers depend on each
other, which means I have to select certain layers, if one is
selected. Example: If layer4 is selected, I also wanne have layer3, 2
and 1 selected. If layer3 is selected, I wanne have 2 and 1 selected.
Is there any way to achieve this?

I appreciate your help!

Dom