[OpenLayers-Dev] Vector layer, BBOX strategy and refresh event

ralthaus raphael.althaus at agridea.ch
Fri Oct 16 06:13:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

Could you help me to find how to catch the refresh event on a Vector Layer ?
My layer is a Vector one, with a BBOX strategy (autoActivate:true).

Looking at the doc, I thought that a simple

this.layer.events.register(
             "refresh", this, function() {
                 alert('test');
             }
        );

would be sufficient (this.layer is the good one, other events, like
featuresadded, for example, are fired fine).
But I never enter my function.
Any idea ?