[OpenLayers-Dev] How invoke highslide from a vector

ralthaus raphael.althaus at agridea.ch
Mon Oct 19 05:33:59 EDT 2009

student123 wrote:

> Guy, I really need your help.
> I'm trying to invoke iframe from a vector. And I can't :(
> In fact, what I'm trying to do is to invoke iframe using highslide : I
> have a static image, there is a polygon vector, and when I click on it I
> want to invoke an iframe containing another map. I want to invoke this
> iframe like shown here highslide.com/#examples.
> Can you tell me, is it possible? If yes, what should I do?
>
> Thanks a lot

Don't know if I understood well, but i would say that you need :
a  FeatureSelect control (OpenLayers.ControlFeatureSelect) related to your
Vector Layer (your polygon is on a Vector Layer, right ?)

Then you can put your "creating iframe" function (like highslide one) in the
onSelect property of your FeatureSelect control , for example...