[OpenLayers-Dev] Removing Info bubbles

Ringdahl Niklas Niklas.Ringdahl at sweco.se
Fri Oct 23 04:09:57 EDT 2009

If you are using the addPopup method of the OpenLayers.Map object, you can specify this in the function call. Then OpenLayers will handle this automagically.

addPopup
addPopup: function(     popup,
        exclusive       )

Parameters
popup   {OpenLayers.Popup<http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Popup-js.html#OpenLayers.Popup>}
exclusive       {Boolean} If true, closes all other popups first

http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Map-js.html#OpenLayers.Map.addPopup

- Niklas