[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers support ASP.NET

CaseyM mclaughlincasey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 11:07:23 EDT 2009

I've got an aspx page in VB using a master page.  I am having trouble getting
an openlayers map to show up when the page loads and when I tie load event
to a button, it shows the navigation tools for 3-5 seconds and then
disappears.  I am a novice asp.net programmer.  I am trying to register the
clientscripts, but when the init function fires off the button, the page is
doing a postback and starts over.

Can someone provide me some suggestions or point to a coding example?