[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayerer & build tools refactoring

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Mon Sep 14 02:51:26 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

good job!

I had a shot on that idea of a custom OpenLayers-Build a while ago:
http://www.webmapcenter.de/olbuild/makebuild.php (I guess it id working
with OL 2.7). It hasn't been updated for some time now and the tool s
not being maintained. It may not always do what you expect it to do,
since it has not been deeply tested. You have been warned :-)

Regards,
Marc