[OpenLayers-Dev] Graticule control can't be deactivated

Fabian Patzke (OL) listensammler at patzi.de
Thu Apr 1 08:24:05 EDT 2010

Graticule control dan't be deactivated
Fabian Patzke (OL) 	Fabian Patzke (OL) 	  Apr 01, 2010; 01:54pm

Hi,
first of all you guys made a huge step with 2.9RC1 many thanks.
So I started to work with it and test it.
I create a map with EPSG:25832, remembered to use proj4js ;) and added the
control like this:

  var gratControl = new OpenLayers.Control.Graticule({
    autoActivate: false
  });
  map.addControl(gratControl);

Everything is fine the control works and theres no prob besides the fact
that the control is active though I have set "autoActivate" to false. Also a
JS call like:
  gratControl.deactivate();
does not work. Although the gratControl.active parameter tells me afterwards
that the control is deactiveted, but I can still see it in the map. Am I
missing something here or is this maybe a bug?

Greetings,
Fabian