[OpenLayers-Dev] Mobile touch screen support - how's it developing?

Mulone mulone at rome.com
Fri Apr 2 04:20:42 EDT 2010

I tried to use TouchmapLite and I found it quite poor.

I mean, it's a very early work basically with no documentation and examples.
Given that I have some code written for OL, the idea of recoding everything
for TouchmapLite is not very appealing.
I'd like to know if in OL somebody is doing work on this issue and how to
contribute, given that a lot of us will need that feature, sooner or later.

Cheers

-----
Mulone
PhD student