[OpenLayers-Dev] GetFeature control doesn't select from WFS with multiple feature types.

Marc Pfister MPfister at enplan.com
Fri Apr 9 14:18:53 EDT 2010

Attila BERÉNYI [mailto:atis at airdesignstudio.hu] wrote:

>I am facing the same problem, do you figured out any solution already?

I found the solution to selecting multiple feature types from WFS GetFeature in this mailing list posting:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@openlayers.org/msg03106.html

I also added some logic that selects the lowest dimension geometry - generally if a user is clicking on a point within a polygon, they are intending to pick the point, not the polygon. A user who wants to select the polygon will generally not click on top of the point.

Marc