[OpenLayers-Dev] allOverlays question

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Apr 13 05:47:47 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

my map definition has the following set:

var map = new OpenLayers.Map({
  fractionalZoom: true,
  maxResolution: GeoServices.MapMaxResolution,
  projection: GeoServices.MapProjection,
  units: GeoServices.MapUnits,
  allOverlays: true,
  maxExtent: GeoServices.MapMaxExtent
});

However, since my layers come from a Web Map Context (WMC) document, it
always has numZoomLevels set in the Extension:

      <Extension>
        <ol:maxExtent xmlns:ol="http://openlayers.org/context"
minx="0.000000000" miny="300000.0000" maxx="300000.0000"
maxy="625000.0000"/>
        <ol:transparent
xmlns:ol="http://openlayers.org/context">TRUE</ol:transparent>
        <ol:numZoomLevels