[OpenLayers-Dev] GitHub straw poll

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 19 16:31:55 EDT 2010

Tim,

I don't have a strong opinion on this, it seems like it may be somewhat disruptive to move to a new system and it is not clear to me that there is a huge gain from this.  What is your motivation for proposing this?  Is it because DCVS is technically superior or will eliminate some bottleneck in our current system?  In all the replies so far, I haven't seen you respond with your motivation.

Cheers

Paul