[OpenLayers-Dev] vote on OpenLayers 2.9 (once again)

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Apr 22 11:10:56 EDT 2010

With the support of crschmidt, tschaub, elemoine, sderle and pagameba as PSC members [1]  and no -1 received this motion passes after 2 working days.

I'll now do the necessary work to finalize this release (together with crschmidt ofcourse for the openlayers.org server part).

Thanks for all your work guys and thanks for all the encouragements.

Best regards,
Bart

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SteeringCommitteeMembers