[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers Canvas using Zoomify Layer

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Wed Aug 11 16:01:15 EDT 2010

On Aug 11, 2010, at 3:55 PM, ext Gajera Tejas wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering if the use of OpenLayers canvas is supported when
> using the Zoomify layer.

Huh?

> I have been Openlayers canvas for XYZ layers
> but could not figure out how to use with Zoomify layer.

Huh... again?

I don't understand what you mean by "OpenLayers Canvas", perhaps,
but vector layers + drawing tools are totally separate from
base layers/imagery layers, and should work with no differences
between them.

But I don't know what "OpenLayers Canvas" is, so I probably don't
understand your question.

-- Chris