[OpenLayers-Dev] GeoJson Service question

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Aug 13 02:41:12 EDT 2010

Hi Pieter,

I am not sure I am getting your question.

The format itself is described on geojson.org, but that's not your question I presume.

In OpenLayers a Protocol class will handle the interaction with the service. So for instance we have a Protocol.WFS which can talk to a Web Feature Service. MapFish has written a Protocol.MapFish which extends Protocol.HTTP.

Probably this ticket which got included in the 2.9 release is also of interest:

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2393

Best regards,
Bart

--