[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.10

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Fri Aug 20 11:29:32 EDT 2010

Andreas, Chris, and I just had an impromptu ticket triage session on
IRC.  Andreas and I accepted tickets that we think we can handle today
(Friday).  Chris said that on Monday he could start the release
candidate process.

This means that any tickets that are not closed by Monday will get
bumped to 2.11.  If anybody has time to review today or over the
weekend, please lend a hand.

Thanks,
Tim

--