[OpenLayers-Dev] Closure Compiler for OpenLayers 3.x

Peter Robins openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 10:43:05 EST 2010

I set up a ticket on this subject a couple of weeks ago, as it didn't
seem to me to be limited to any particular version of OL and there's
no reason why people can't start using it for their builds
straightaway (though not mentioned in the ticket, I am also using GCC
for my proj4js builds, with similar results)
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2900
Some further comments at http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2925