[OpenLayers-Dev] Closure Compiler for OpenLayers 3.x

Gregers Gram Rygg gregersrygg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:40:35 EST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the thorough explanation of Closure compiler for OpenLayers.

I would very much like to have support for advanced optimizations for
Closure compiler in OpenLayers v3, and would like to volunteer to the
massive changes I suppose is needed. Any ideas how much of the code
that can be rewritten automatically with scripts?

Regards,
Gregers

>>> http://www.mapranksearch.com/
>>> http://www.maptiler.org/