[OpenLayers-Dev] CLA in svn

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Mon Dec 6 12:51:31 EST 2010

I think it would make sense to maintain digital copies of contributor
agreements in our repository.  The record keeping process is a bit
opaque to me at this point, and I think it would benefit us in the
future to have a more accessible place for these documents.  I assume we
forward signed copies to OSGeo, but maintaining them next to the code
makes sense to me as well.

Going forward, would others be in favor of maintaining digital copies of
CLAs in subversion?

Tim

--
Tim Schaub