[OpenLayers-Dev] server resources meeting

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Mon Dec 27 13:31:23 EST 2010

Now is a good opportunity to test out those docs (from the meeting
that never happened).  OpenLayers.org is currently down.

One of the agenda items that I wanted to discuss was alternate hosting
for things like examples and/or the OpenLayers.js that other sites
point to.

If anybody has any suggestions or opinions, feel free to chime in.

Tim

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Andreas Hocevar <ahocevar at opengeo.org> wrote:
> I can not say for sure that I will be able to participate at the proposed time tomorrow, but I will try.
>
> Andreas.
>
> On Dec 13, 2010, at 23:08 , Tim Schaub wrote:

>>> Tuesday and Thursday work for me. Friday doesn't.
>>>

>> How about we shoot for Thursday?
>>
>> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=12&day=16&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=215&p2=75
>>
>> Should be short.  Mostly to verify and wikify what cr5 responded with. There's a small chance I'll be stuck in an airport somewhere (I've had bad luck lately).
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> --
>> Tim Schaub
>> OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org
>> Expert service straight from the developers.

> Andreas Hocevar
> OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/

Tim Schaub
OpenGeo http://opengeo.org/