[OpenLayers-Dev] Save drawn polygon

Alex G. unseen.wizard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:50:54 EST 2010

Thanks for the link!

I am not sure how I can get the info I get on hover after the user finishes
drawing a polygon. Another thought would be to "get" all the drawn shapes
from the vector layer. After going through the layer functions I wasn't able
to find any such function. Does one exist?

Thanks in advance for any help!