[OpenLayers-Dev] Any good tool for creating vectors?

Vincent Gulinao vincent.gulinao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:09:58 EST 2010

I'm trying to define lots of boundaries (e.g. political boundaries down to
city level of a certain country) but the only method I know is to manually
plot them (i.e. manually taking note of MousePosition, then plot to
supported format).

I'm sure this is a common burden to many map developers, so I wonder if
there's any available tool (preferably free) around, or if experts here
could share their own technique to make it easier than manually plotting
them?

TIA.