[OpenLayers-Dev] Issue with Event model

Mulone mulone at rome.com
Mon Feb 22 07:38:10 EST 2010

[sorry for cross posting]

Hi all,
I'm trying to catch and log several events from OpenLayers.
I bound some listeners with:

        openLayersMap.events.register(
                eventType,
                openLayersMap, myHandler(e)
        );

where eventType is mousemove, mouseup and mousedown.
Mousemove and Mouseup are handled perfectly, but no chance to get a
mousedown.

Why is the mousedown not working? Do I need to set some options?
Basically I'm trying to catch the OL events, do custom stuff with them and
then propagate them to OL to execute its normal behaviour.

Thanks for any hints!
Mulone

-----
Mulone