[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers using ArcGIS Server 9.4 not working using OGC WMS on Google Basemap

Kevin Jones jonekev2 at isu.edu
Thu Feb 25 17:06:06 EST 2010

I was wondering if anybody has problems with OGS WMS not working while using
ArcGIS 9.4 Server?  When overlaid with Google Maps, I get a parameter 'srs'
contains unacceptable value.  I am trying not to use the rest service for a
project.  I can get it to work on the Open layers base map but when other
base map services are turned on it pushes this error.  I have including my
WMS Call below.

" Code "

var wms4 = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("OpenLayers WMS basemap right now",

"http://geoinfo8.lib.uidaho.edu/ArcGIS/services/elevation/LiDAR_projectBound
aries/MapServer/WMSServer",

            { layers: '0',

                TRANSPARENT: true