[OpenLayers-Dev] [tmitchell@osgeo.org: [OSGeo-Discuss] 2009 Annual Report Startup!]

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Jan 4 18:52:18 EST 2010

----- Forwarded message from "Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)" <tmitchell at osgeo.org> -----

From: "Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)" <tmitchell at osgeo.org>
To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 15:17:24 -0800
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] 2009 Annual Report Startup!

Happy New Year!  On that note... let's kick off summarising last years'
activities.

This is the opportunity to brag about what your project, committee and
local chapters have been up to and progress you've made.  All of this is
an important part of showing that our community and projects are active
and engaging and for showing value to our sponsors, members and supporters.

Submit the report here:
* http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_2009
Or email me directly.

If the wrong name is beside the report, please change it accordingly or
let me know.  Holler if there is anything confusing.

* I'd like to wrap this up by the end of January, so if you need a hard
deadline please aim for January 18th or tell me when to expect it.

If anyone is interested in helping coordinate this report with me, let me
know (e.g. to help with final layout and emailing/harassing potential
authors).

I encourage you to forward this invitation to your project teams and local
contacts.

Looking forward to hearing what you've been up to!
Best wishes for 2010,

Tyler

----- End forwarded message -----

Web Developer