[OpenLayers-Dev] central repo for v3

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Thu Jul 1 11:54:27 EDT 2010

To be totally honest, I loathe the github issue tracker, whereas I feel that Trac has treated us pretty darn well so far in that regard.

We can set up some kind of Git commit hook that automatically clones the Git repo when new code is checked in, and then checks that into the SVN repo behind Trac, so that the code browser stays up to date.

As for pull requests, I don't see a reason not to use the github tracker for that alone, but shouldn't emails go to the dev list? Or should we create a separate mailing list for that?

SDE