[OpenLayers-Dev] WMS 1.3.0 issue

Xurxo Mendez xmendez at udc.es
Thu Jul 15 11:33:01 EDT 2010

Hi bart,thank you for your answer.
My problem is that when i specify '1.3.0' using WMS constructor openlayers
creates a 1.1.x version of the layer (at least that os the version that
appears in the getmap and getfeatureinfo requests),so i supposed it was due
to that it didn't pass that 'if' condition as 1.3.0 layer.
Best regards,
Xurxo Mendez

El 15 de jul de 2010, 4:53 p.m., "Bart van den Eijnden" <bartvde at osgis.nl>