[OpenLayers-Dev] [BASURA]Re: WMS 1.3.0 issue

Xurxo Mendez xmendez at udc.es
Fri Jul 16 04:13:37 EDT 2010

Hi Bart,

My apologies, my mistake. We have 2 OL versions and it was wrongly working
against 2.8. I was trying now to reproduce the errors to paste them here,
but it works perfectly, some links mislaid here... and as I saw Godiva2
people had a workaround I thought this was a known issue.
Sorry again and thank you, OL 2.9.1 works great!

Un saludo.

Xurxo Méndez Pérez