[OpenLayers-Dev] Displaying images even at the edge of the screen

Tpi sykkel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:42:26 EDT 2010

Hello!

I'm wondering if it's possible to make images display even if it is not in
the middle of the screen.

I display the image through a stylemap in a vector layer with a vector
feature deciding the coordinates that it's drawn at (In addition to that, is
there maybe a way that performs better than that?). I'm trying to draw floor
plans on a building, and for the floor plan to be displayed I have to move
the map to the middle of where it's drawn before its actually visible, then
after that I can pan around the whole image without it being a problem.

So if there's a way to make images show even if its just a tiny bit of it
that should be visible on the current viewport of the map then I'd be very
happy if someone could tell me.

Sykkel