[OpenLayers-Dev] Polygon overlay

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 04:11:46 EDT 2010

doooh...really? I don't think so

why don't you do what everyone else does, view source on the examples,
read the api and developer docs, download the source and hack around to
archieve what you need?

your question is somewhat pointless

there are plenty of openlayers examples doing exactly what your asking about

BTW this is a question for the users list, rather than openlayers-dev