[OpenLayers-Dev] Polygon overlay

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 04:35:12 EDT 2010

Sorry if i came across too harshly

but "how does it work?" is a pretty open ended question, your always better
off asking pointed questions which demonstrate that you have actually
take some time to do some of your own investigation

a quick browse of the examples and I found this example
which does exactly what you are asking

http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-features.html

regards

Zac