[OpenLayers-Dev] Polygon overlay

Dom Lehr dominic.lehr at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 5 10:57:21 EDT 2010

Thanks to all for clarifying this. I understand, my question was kind of
"lazy" now that I think about it. However, I'm pretty experienced in
JavaScript and already developed a GIS application using OpenLayers. My goal
was to get a reply that would point me into the right direction. I was not
looking for someone to hold my hand. Next time, I'll make sure to get my
point acroos in a lil more "profesional" manner.

Cheers,

Dom