[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.10 versus 3.0

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Tue Jun 15 18:19:59 EDT 2010

On Jun 15, 2010, at 6:07 PM, ext Gregers Gram Rygg wrote:

> Funny this discussion came up today. Yesterday I started on a long
> email with ideas I have for 3.0 regarding performance improvements,
> but I didn't have time to finish it...
>
> Where is it best to discuss technical improvements in detail? It might
> be a bit too much details for this discussion. Separate thread on the
> mailing list, wiki, irc...?

Separate thread on the mailing list is probably best. Wiki is good for
longer term storage, once ideas have been solidified.

(Note that most ideas don't go far without coders behind them; if you
want to see performance improvements, I hope you'll join us in
contributing to development of the next version.)

Nokia