[OpenLayers-Dev] A doubt about PanZoomBar

DGIS Devels webgisdesarrollo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 06:34:39 EST 2010

Hi all, this is my first post to the list.

We have working now in little application with Openlayers and we have some
doubts about scale control (PanZoomBar). We can set up maxScale (a zoomLevel
between 0 and 15) testing the values of maxExtent, numZoomLevels,
maxResolution, ... but, how can we fix minScale? We are trying to limit
layer visibility under 1 km, for example, but the the minScale is set to 0
m. now.

Here is our configuration:

srs: 23030,
maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(98617.7,3986935.5,631717.7,4300767.5),
maxResolution: "auto",
units: 'm',
numZoomLevels: 15,

Thanks!