[OpenLayers-Dev] Right Mouse click for WMSGetFeatureInfo

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 17 17:25:42 EDT 2010

2010/3/17 Cédric Moullet <cedric.moullet at camptocamp.com>:
> Hi,
> I'd like to have the OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo working on the
> right mouse click instead of the left mouse click.
> I tried to modify it in the following way
> (http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/trunk/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Control/WMSGetFeatureInfo.js#L195)
> this.handler = new OpenLayers.Handler.Click(this,
>                 {rightclick: this.getInfoForClick},
> this.handlerOptions.click || {});
> But without success. Could you give me a hint in order to support right
> mouse click with this control ?

you also need double:true in the handler options. This can be set by
providing the following in the control options:

    handlerOptions: {
        click: {
            "double": true,
            "single": false
        }
    }

Then it should work.

But I think the control should do

this.handler = new OpenLayers.Handler.Click(this, {
    click: this.getInfoForClick,
    rightclick: this.getInfoForClick
}, this.handlerOptions.click || {});

so that providing appropriate handler options to the could would
suffice to make it work on rightclick.

Cheers,

--
Eric Lemoine