[OpenLayers-Dev] There is a problem in the documentation of the methods: destroyMarker, destroyPopup, createMarker, createPopup in OpenLayers.Feature.

Xavier Mamano xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:18:42 EDT 2010

Hi,

There is a problem in the documentation of the methods: destroyMarker,
destroyPopup, createMarker, createPopup in OpenLayers.Feature.

I think it is necessary an attention note in OpenLayers.Feature to explain:
"DO NOT USE IN: OpenLayers.Feature.Vector, the method is not inherits from
OpenLayers.Feature"

It's really important in "destroyMarker" and "destroyPopup" methods.

Now in "destroyPopup" only says:
1.- In OpenLayers.Feature: "Destroys the popup created via createPopup. As
with the marker, if user overrides the createPopup() function, s/he should
also be able to override the destruction."
2.- In OpenLayers.Feature.Vector: "HACK - we need to decide if all vector
features should be able to delete popups"

This is enough?

Xavier Mamano (user: jorix in OL)