[OpenLayers-Dev] link to FOSS4G 2010

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Mon May 3 19:03:55 EDT 2010

Hey-

The FOSS4G 2010 promoters have asked us to put a link to the conference
website on our website.  We don't have a solid policy on links on our
website, but previous discussions have resulted in very few outbound
links.  Currently we only link to OSGeo and MetaCarta on the homepage.
We also say that "Platnum" sponsors can have a link on the homepage.

I think a FOSS4G 2010 link would fit under the OSGeo link (and perhaps
in the future, it will be called the OSGeo Conference - making things
even tidier).

Anybody else have any opinions?  I'll add the link of others approve and
nobody disapproves.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub