[OpenLayers-Dev] Two annoyances in the OpenLayers build.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed May 5 00:44:33 EDT 2010

1/ gears_init.js - when using firebug, it ALWAYS breaks at this point
because there is a
try
   ..do IE stuff
except

instead of
      if (window.ActiveXObject) {
      do IE stuff.

I have changed this in my version so avoid this stupid break.

2/
The 2.9 builduncompressed.py. If you use the openlayers.js created from
this, then it looks for /img at root instead
of  in OpenLayers-2.9/img. I am stumped as why this is, but it is annoying.

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232