[OpenLayers-Dev] dragFeature events

jukimuki jan.peters at momatec.de
Wed May 12 18:05:53 EDT 2010

Dear Group,

I'm new to openlayers as well as to javascript. I've searched through the
examples and for similar problems described by others but can't find any
matching example. My problem is, that I don't receive any dragFeature
events. I modified the Drag Feature Example on
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/drag-feature.html

in line 39 original:
                    drag: new OpenLayers.Control.DragFeature(vectors)
my version:
                    drag: new OpenLayers.Control.DragFeature(vectors,
{OnComplete: function(f){alert('abc')}})

But I don't get an alert after dragging. Can someone tell me what is
missing?

Thanks.