[OpenLayers-Dev] Testing

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Fri May 14 08:45:30 EDT 2010

On May 14, 2010, at 5:03 AM, ext Eric Lemoine wrote:

> On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Andreas Hocevar <ahocevar at opengeo.org> wrote:
>> Great work Chris, thanks! I didn't see anything suspicious when I looked at the subscribers list, but the one you deleted looks *a lot suspicious* indeed.
>

> It looks like the problem is still there for me.

Hm, so:

 1. I started getting the funny bounces from the autotest list as well.
 2. I compared the (small) autotest list with the (long) dev list, and found that email address looked suspicious.
 3. I removed that email address, and got a bounce on the 'You have been removed' mail on the autotest list.
 4. I have stopped getting the bounces from the dev list -- I didn't get any from my post.

I guess that either the latter isn't true for others; I wonder if there is a second email that is causing problems on the dev list? There's nothing else on the auto-test list that looks suspcious.

-- Chris