[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2,8 and above illegal box problem

danielas stojanovad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 15:30:22 EST 2010

Hi,

I have been directly using OpenLayers for 2 years for a web application.
I have not made any changes in my application not the data.
My maps worked just fine until version OpenLayers-2.8 and above.

Now, version OpenLayers-2.10 thoughts error:
"illegal bbox, minX>1758510.4182227 is greater than maxX: 1580924.8217773"

whereas version OpenLayers-2.8 and OpenLayers-2.9 displays the map and the data,

but not the  LayerSwitcher and Zooming options.

Older version are not working at all.
Is there no backward compatibility?

Is there any new minX constraint been introduced in connection to the SRID
or something else is the problem?

Best,
Daniela