[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Layers overlapping

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Wed Nov 17 09:15:06 EST 2010

On Nov 17, 2010, at 14:45 , dr wrote:

> You are right! I use SelectFeature control only for polygonal layer, not for
> point. I try to add point layer to SelectFeature layers array and it works
> flawlessly now. Why this happens?

Because for the SelectFeature control to work, the svg/vml container needs to be on top of the layer stack. If you configure it with multiple layers, it will create its own container on top of all other layers. If you configure it with a single layer, it will move this layer to the top of the layer stack.

Regards,
Andreas.

--
Andreas Hocevar